接亚洲国际法学会秘书处通知，亚洲国际法学会研究委员会成立了若干interest groups，并公布了相应召集人信息，请大家就自己关注的领域积极参与相关小组的活动。详情请参阅附件( Invitation to Join Interest Groups of the Asian Society of International Law)。
INVITATION TO JOIN INTEREST GROUPS OF THE ASIAN SOCIETY OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
The Research Committee of the Asian Society of International Law is pleased to announce that a decision has been taken to establish interest groups to enable the members of the Society to network with a wider pool of members and non-members of the Society by coming together to deepen their interest in the areas of their expertise, enhance their understanding of such areas, share their experience and expertise and make a contribution to the development of the law in those areas. A limited amount of money would be available to support the activities of the interest groups from a fund established through the generous donation of Professor Onuma, one of the founders of the Society , and other members of the Japanese Society of International Law.
The following are the names of the interest groups and their convenors:
1. Theory and History of International law– Convenor: Professor ONUMA Yasuaki, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org; Deputy Convenor: Associate Professor TOYODA Tetsuya, Email:email@example.com
2. International Criminal Law– Convenor: Judge Raul PANGALANGAN (International Criminal Court), Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. International Economic Development Law– Convenor: Professor Diane DESIERTO, Email:email@example.com
4. International Humanitarian Law – Convenor: Professor ZHU Lijiang, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
5. International Environmental Law & Governance – Convenor: Professor Bharat DESAI, Email:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. International Law of the Sea – Convenor: Professor Pae-Keun Park, Email:email@example.com
7. International Economic/Investment Law – Convenor: Professor Mavluda SATTOROVA, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
8. International Human Rights Law – Convenor: Professor Upendra ACHARYA, Email:email@example.com
9. International Law in Domestic Courts – Convenor: Professor Machiko KANETAKE, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining any of these interest groups, please contact the relevant convenors of the interest groups concerned with a copy to Ms Jayagowry (Secretariat of AsianSIL c/o Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore) at the following email address: email@example.com.